(Is it blogoversary or blogiversary?? I’m so confused. 😉 )
Today it’s been one year since I shared my very first post on this blog! (If you’re curious, it was a review of Frankly in Love by David Yoon.) I’d wanted to start a blog for years, even purchasing my domain several years ago, but I was nervous and procrastinated, settling on focusing on my bookstagram instead. I’m not sure what finally made me take the plunge, but I did, and I’m so happy!
I had no idea, of course, that the next year would be such a strange one. Having this blog during a time of quarantine and social distancing has been a kind of mental savior. In other words, you all have helped to keep me sane. 😉 So, to say THANK YOU, I wanted to host a giveaway to celebrate! <3
I’m hosting two giveaways, one for my US readers and one that will include my international readers, as well. When I ended up with two copies of Anna K: A Love Story by Jenny Lee, I immediately thought I would love to use the extra copy for a giveaway. I meant to do it several months ago, but… here we are. Ha. I adored this young adult modernized version of Anna Karenina. You can check out my review here!
- Giveaway runs from today, September 10, 2020 through the rest of the month. It will end at midnight (Central Time) on September 30, 2020.
- Only US readers can enter the Anna K book giveaway, but everyone can enter the $20 Gift Card giveaway, as long as Book Depository ships to wherever you are.
- I will email the winners, and if the prizes haven’t been claimed within 48 hours, I’ll choose new winners.
- I will ship/award prizes within 48 hours of finalizing winners.
- I’m not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen prizes through shipping.
Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you so much for celebrating with me! Here’s to another year of all things bookish. <3